What Do You Need To Make Your Own Website
The internet has become such a large part of our every day lives and should be just as important for your business as anything else. However, it can hard to know why your business needs one or even what information to put into it. So when you find yourself asking, what do you need to make your own website, here’s some basic information to get you started.
1) Presence. The most important part of a website is providing your company an online presence. When someone is searching for the product/service that you provide, they’re going to start their search online and it’s important that you’re on that results list and at the top of it (we’ll cover getting to the top of Google on a later date).
2) Content. The content on your website can help you in expanding your online presence. Blog content can be transferred to social media posts that link right back to your website! The same goes for client testimonials, e-books and any other snippets of your website. The great thing about content is that it’s reusable!
1) Home Page. This is the place to give hints about what is involved in your website and link them to those places. Let them travel around your website and spend some time admiring it but also being direct at the same time. People prefer instant gratification so if someone has to click too many pages to get where they want they will get frustrated and leave to another company.
2) About Us. Show your true side! Give a brief description of why you started your company, what your experience is and any employees you may have. This is where people will go to get to know the behind-the-scenes scoop and understand why they should buy from your company instead of another one they find online.
3) Contact Page. This is probably the most important. If you want to get clients, you need to have a way for them to contact you! Even if you think they won’t need to, they always do! Questions pop up that you may not cover on your website or someone may just feel more comfortable talking with you before purchasing. Whether it’s a phone number, email address, physical address or even just a contact form, this is the place to put it!
Providing your business with an online presence is key to being seen and successful in today’s world. The first thing someone does when they hear of your business is search on the internet to see if they can find your website or anything about you. Give them the piece of mind and do yourself a favor and get a beautiful website to showcase how amazing your business truly is!
Although you may now know what you need to make your own website, not everyone is a web designer so contact us at Magenta Strategies for help creating the beautiful website that does your business justice! You can reach us by phone at 774-482-4322 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find more of our blogs here and be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn!